Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Thursday, April 21, 2011 @ 1:58:00 AM
Just Because.

BULK POST

1. I used to blog freely. I never really expected anyone (aside from my Mom and Lei) to read this piece of sh--. I used to write all my thoughts and feelings. But now, it seems that I wait. I wait for things to get better. I wait for things to be worse. I wait for the time it no longer matters. I'm not entirely sure if it's a good thing for my reputation, since I think before I blog. But it's not too well for my emotional health. Memories keep coming back, thoughts keep clouding my mind.

2. Memories keep coming back. Well, no, not really. Just when people remind me. Or things remind me. The phrase in Park Bom's song, "please, don't cry," just reminds me of Vil. Well, I was soo into the MV, like, T__T whysosaaad?? And then I was singing along while browsing my dashboard in Tumblr... [insert gibberish here because idk Korean ] It's okay, baby, please, don't cry ~ And then it hit me. I saw a picture of chocomint cakes or smth, and there and then, it came back to me: How Nikka thought I meant "Vil and I" when I really just meant "Mint and Chocolate". He told me that while letting me go, "don't cry." And how he told me not to cry when, obviously, I would cry my eyes out... Unbelievable.

3. Why are all these great songs so heartbreaking? 0330 by U-KISS, Dongho pretending she's still there... Big Bang's Love Song & Stupid Liar, being left behind & being cheated on... Daesung's Baby, Don't Cry... It's just rubbing in on me. It makes me wanna cry all the time. It makes me feel like, maybe, something's wrong and I just keep asking myself What if he leaves me? What if he cheats on me? T__T Soo frustrating. I can't even go to sleep peacefully.

4. Dreams. I don't remember my dreams lately. All I can remember from the last one was the fact that I had a unibrow. I should pluck my eyebrows. :|

5. My head hurts. I'll sleep.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink