Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Sunday, April 17, 2011 @ 11:40:00 PM
Sudden Things.

I'm not a big fan of AJ Perez. I know him by face and name. I follow his twitter. I know he's a Star Magic Talent. But when he died in an instant awhile ago, I really feel bad about everything. He's got his whole life ahead of him. He's definitely on his way to stardom. He wasn't even able to get to college. :( I just can't stop thinking of things he might have still wanted to do. Of the people he might have still wanted to meet. Of the dreams he might have still wanted to be real. I can't imagine how his family and friends feel. They've been with him for too little time. What about the promises he said he'll keep? What about the plans he made? What now? Where are they now? We can never really say when our time is coming.

RN, I don't know how serious it is, but ML is "kind of" missing. Maybe he's just running away (as in cutting all means of communication) from us, his friends, plus his girlfriend; or he's running away from home. Last time Irah saw him was Friday night. And he didn't go to Meryll's debut even though he was one of the 18 roses. We're all worrying about him now. We can't contact him, and we don't know any of his family's contacts. We srsly don't know where he is. We'll find out tomorrow. I hope and pray he goes to class.

It's just that, when these kinds of things happen, I want to actually hold each person I want to keep in my life. :| I don't want anyone running away from me for some odd reasons. And I certainly don't want anyone leaving me forever. Before these things happen, I'm going to warn you now not to leave me or I'll go nuts. And I just want to say, I love you, guys. Even if you hate me, or you're just stalking me, or you wandered here randomly: Please, keep yourselves safe and healthy, and never runaway from home.

-To my Mom and my Dad, I will never think of running away from home, from school, from responsibilities, and from challenges. I will be a better person. I love you!
-To my sibs~ I love you all~ We don't fight that much anymore, and I'm happy about that. Let's be better friends every single day. I love you~!
-To my friends, to those I consider as friends, and to those pure hearts that want to be friends with me: I am not an easy case to handle, and I want to say sorry for all the shit and drama I cause. I will be a better person. Please look after yourselves more, and be safe at all times. Don't go around unfamiliar places.
-And, Marcgell, you're not allowed to die. Not now, and not soon. Please, please, be safe. And be a responsible adult... since I'm legal I can tell you that. But seriously, don't go drinking outside at the middle of the night. Don't do drugs. Don't smoke. Don't... you know... Don't do things that are prolly rumored great but are actually bad for you. :O Okay? Be safe. And don't cheat on me or I'll kill you. I love you!

I hope ML is okay. I hope he's just being a diva, trying to act cool and all. Well, when one person starts to worry (esp. when that person is Irah), everybody starts worrying. So, I soo hope he's okay. Let's all pray he's okay.

And let's pray for AJ Perez, for his family and friends who've lost a son, a brother, a friend... He will be missed. Be in peace in God's hands now, AJ.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink