Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Friday, April 8, 2011 @ 5:05:00 AM
9/12.

I've got 12 days free between the end of 2nd Sem and Summer Classes. April 8 is the 9th day. Three more days before work.

I've been working on review materials for the kids. Oh, if you don't know, I have a high paying summer job. I'm going to do lectures with my elementary class' valedictorian, Sam. So, I'm dying. Since I got 99 on my Science in UPCAT fuckitIonlygot90onmath, I'm teaching them Science Subjects (General Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics). And since my Language is higher than Sam's, I'm also teaching Language. :| IDK how I'll teach them those in 4 days, but, yeah. We can do this.

I wanted to update my profile here in my blog. But, call me a narcissist, I love how I wrote that about myself, so, maybe a few more weeks there. :) I'll update on my blog's 4th anniversary.

Yes, Suicidal Foot is turning 4! You can basically read my life off of this thing. I'm celebrating my blog's anniversary based on my first post. I made this blog a few weeks or months before it, I think. But, I can't be sure. I might be hallucinating.

I can't fix the codes since there's just nothing wrong with it. The bug is with blogger itself, I think. :O

I've been eating. I'm getting fat. Well, I'm pretty sure not as fat as you are. :P

Kill this arrogant bitch, please.

:( How many people stopped following me? 2 months ago my number of followers sky rocket-ed (is there a word?), and now they just stop following me. Did they get bored? It's not what they expected it to be? I feel so ordinary with lesser people stalking me, and Marcgell's no longer counted since he is my boyfriend.

That is all.
Kbye.

Labels: ,

posted by LOR | Permalink