Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Thursday, April 14, 2011 @ 8:46:00 PM
Summer Enrollment.

First Day --- Just plain lazy.

@CS Lib
- This amazingly cute flowchart of the enrollment process is posted. I say amazingly cute 'cause people actually had the time to cut out watermelon slices, clouds, sun, fish, shells, and all the gayness of summer.
- Flowchart says Physics majors' pre-advising in CSRC

*le walk to CSRC = le walk to hell*

@CSRC
Me: Ate, saan po 'yung sa pre-advising?
Registration Assistant: Anong course?
Me: Applied Physics po.
RA: Applied Physics? Eh di sa NIP.
RA: *look that says I'm stupid*
- I am so pissed with her. Like, dude, I asked you nicely. AND, FUCK YOU, it was printed and posted in the CS Library that the pre-advising for Physics Majors is IN the CSRC. Just show me the fucking room, bitch.
- ANYWAY, to avoid firing up on her, I turned back and went back to the dorm.

Second Day -- Just disoriented

*le walk from dorm to NIP = walk to the Sun*

@NIP
Me: Saan po 'yung pre-advising?
Guard: Pre-advising? Sa admin siguro.
*le walk to admin office*
Me: Dito po ba 'yung pre-advising?
Person: Sa CSRC
-- TENGENENG R.A. YUN. BOBO. Mas bobo naman akong naniwala.

*le walk to CSRC = hell*

@CSRC
- luckily, iba na 'yung RA, she showed me where the pre-advising room is.
-UNLUCKILY, wala pang advisers ang Physics. DANG.

*le walk back to NIP

@NIP
- What I love about NIP is the temperature and the atmosphere. You feel relaxed.
- My adviser's office just had to be on the third floor. Found him in a discussion with a student who, obviously, is working on his thesis. I love my adviser for having cute students. O__o

*walk back to CSRC, tanned*

@CSRC
- I couldn't have my Form5 printed because I still have to go to Vinzons to get my STFAP Bracket verified.

*walk around CS Lib, AS, to Vinzons
*realize afterwards that there's a way to Vinzons that's a quarter the length of what I just went through

@Vinzons
- Easy. Got my bracket confirmed.

*because I am already heartbroken, tired, and hungry, I took an Ikot
*drifted away, missed my stop, ended up in the dorm.

-shit happened, blah blah

*walk back to CSRC (Marian accompanied me, I didn't tell her, but I'm so happy I have her.)

@CSRC
- passed my Form5A

*walk to CS Lib, Marian made libre, I love her
*walk to CSRC, like hell.
*took an Ikot to the cashier's office

@Cashier's Office
- Second longest line (based on waiting time) I had. One hour and thirty minutes. :|

And then I'm enrolled. When I check CRS, my prof changed. Seems like the class I was in was put into Prof Palejo's. Which, I hope, would not turn out bad.

That, my friends, is enrollment for you. Oo, ganyan talaga kagulo. Kung gaano ka-confusing ang pagka-structure ng post na to, ganun din ka-confusing and enrollment.

Labels: , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink