Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Monday, April 18, 2011 @ 9:24:00 PM
When Someone Goes Missing.

So, ML's fine. After everybody's frenzied worrying and shiz, he's fine. At normal rates of life, I would be really pissed at him. But, life isn't normal, anymore.

So, what happened with ML? Wait, do you guys know him?
→ ML, is Irah's boyfriend. He's my Physics mate. He's an asshole. But, to Irah, ML is the whole wide cotton candy universe.

Before ML went missing, he was with Irah. Well, don't ask why, that's just how it is if you've got means to be together, you'll take all the chances. Anyway, he went home late. Like, after 10PM late. But, I guess it's okay since it was Friday. Since his phone was dead, Irah gave her extra phone to him. Note that that phone had Irah's contacts.

Saturday was Meryll's debut. ML was supposedly one of the 18 roses. But he didn't show up. He didn't contact any of us. We thought he just didn't want to go, and we killed him in our imagination while worrying about his part in the program. I bet his phone received all the profanities in the world from us... well, if it was on.

When I got back in the dorm on Sunday, Irah came to my room to, idk, chit chat. And before she could ask where ML is, I told her he didn't come and that her boyfriend is such a diva. She went all weird and then, she told me his phone has been off since Friday night. We went panic mode.

Panic mode: Imagine those panic modes in movies when someone goes missing. We were srsly like that. Irah and I were acting like detectives, checking his Facebook, our Physics group updates... Last time he was online was Thursday. I killed my blockmates' phones asking if they've seen or heard of ML since Friday. One of my blockmates, JK, is ML's highschool batchmate. JK asked other highschool friends... and it got really out of hand... Our adviser, Dr. Esguerra found out... The college secretary's office found out... AND YET NO ML. :O

Everybody was actually worried about him. :O It's so amazing how someone so annoying is actually missed.

Anyway, he was confined, and wasn't able to re-charge his phone. I'm srsly glad his okay. Now, Irah can peacefully sleep... and I can stop asking everyone in the Physics list if they've got news about him.


ANOTHER POINT HERE.
Something got stuck in my mind! When I went to the College Secretary to ask for ML's emergency contact details, blah blah blah, they will only give the number to his girlfriend. WHAT IF I WENT MISSING? Then, Marcgell still needs to go here in Diliman just to have my emergency contact details? What if in the 2 hours travel time I died?

Why are they called emergency contact details if the office is not allowed to give them during an emergency? Right? Right? ~.~

Labels: , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink