Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Saturday, April 9, 2011 @ 6:12:00 AM
[meme] famous shuffle.

A Shuffle Survey (grabbed from Padre Salvi)
1. Shuffle your iPod/MP3 player/iTunes/Whatever else you have.
2. Answer the questions by the song title that comes up.
3. Don’t cheat, it makes everything more fun!

[One] What is your life going to be like in five years?
Song:
Mr. Right by A Rocket to the Moon
Comments: Naku. Mare-realize mo na ako nga talaga kelangan mo, for the nth time. Pero, hindi ikaw kelangan ko. :P

[Two] How is your love life going for you right now?
Song: Wala Kang Katulad by Sponge Cola
Comments: Ooh~ Baby~ :)) "Wala kang katulad... Wala na akong iba pang kailangan. Wala kang katulad..." :)

[Three] What pisses you off the most about the opposite sex?
Song: Power of Earth by Tegomass
Comments: Them thinking they're all mighty, like they're the Power of the Earth, like they're what everyone needs and wants.

[Four] What do your parents really think of you?
Song: Outro (In My World) by Seungri
Comments: I'm better now, you can look at me. :)

[Five] What do you think about the world and its current state?
Song: Brown Eyed Girl by Brown Eyed Soul
Comments: Heartbreak. Heartache.

[Six] What is the worst thing that’s ever happened to you?
Song: You're my + by MBLAQ
Comments: Being loved by someone too much... yet they leave you? :) Wow. Okay!

[Seven] What will your first/next time having sex be like?
Song: Molla'ing by Maydoni
Comments: Confusing! :P

[Eight] What is your main goal in life?
Song:
夏への扉 (Natsu e no Tobira) by Tegomass
Comments: TO GRADUATE WITHOUT FAILING. :O

[Nine] What do the boys at your school think of your looks?
Song: Blue Sky by Hale
Comments: "There's a blue sky waiting tomorrow..."?

[Ten] What do you really want in life?
Song: Saturn by Sponge Cola
Comments: "...But I'm afraid, I have to say bye now..." Sad love song, so, I just want real love?

[Eleven] How are you going to get far in life?
Song:
Magic by Seungri
Comments: LOL. :)) Well, I'm so hot, and I feel like magic? People like that. :P

[Twelve] What do say when you’re in a bad mood?
Song: Lost by Katy Perry
Comments: "Have you ever been so lost? Know the way and still get lost?" Yes. Get's the mood down.

[Thirteen] What about when you are really happy?
Song: BANG BANG BANG by U-KISS
Comments: "I wanna rock~ I wanna rock~"

[Fourteen] What do think of yourself in general?
Song: Only One Person by FT Island
Comments: The girl you'll know you'd love. The only one you'll keep on waiting for. You'll pretend to like someone else, but, all the while, I'm still you're number one. BOW DOWN BEFORE ME. xD

[Fifteen] What is your life’s theme song?
Song: Seishun Amigo by Shuji to Akira
Comments: HUH? Being the badass of this neighborhood? O__o o.kay.

[Sixteen] What are you going to do this weekend?
Song: Gemini by Sponge Cola
Comments: Think about him. :O

[Seventeen] How can you try and make yourself happy?
Song: Tennessee Line by Daughtry
Comments: I'll just keep on driving...?

[Eighteen] What song will they play at your wedding?
Song: U Smile by Justin Bieber
Comments: "I'd wait on you forever and a day..." Okay lang. :) 'Cause whenever you smile, I smile... LOL.

[Nineteen] What about your funeral?
Song: Russian Roulette by Rihanna
Comments: "And you can see my heart beating..."? LOL. FUNNY. "I'm terrified, but I'm not leaving."

[Twenty] What or who makes you the most happy?
Song: Train by FT Island
Comments: Being able to trust my life to someone who's ready to love me~ Next stop, happiness! :)

[Twenty One] What am I even doing on this Earth?
Song: Perfume by Yamada Ryosuke
Comments: Seduce everyone. :O

[Twenty Two] How am I going to die?
Songs: Rolling U by MBLAQ
Comments: I'll prolly get killed because of my confidence. OHYES. Because I believe you love me.

[Twenty Three] What is some good advice?
Song: Love is Ouch by 2NE1

Comments: True.

[Twenty Four] & What’s some advice you’d never take? [July6,'08]
Song: Lady Spider by NEWS
Comments: Don't love me. You'll just get trapped in my web of lies. WHAT? O__o

[Twenty Five] Will you ever have children?
Song: Hallelujah by Chester See
Comments: I guess?

[Twenty Six] What is high school like for you or what will it be like?
Song: On The Floor by Sponge Cola
Comments: Apakan na. :| Crush and burn...

[Twenty Seven] How are you feeling today?
Song:
Yawarakana mama de by NEWS
Comments: Thinking of how we laughed, they're still so fresh in my mind, like it was yesterday... :O Even if they're gone, it'll keep on ringing inside the chambers of my heart.

[Twenty Eight] What’s your general outlook on life?
Song: Mworago (What's This?) by U-KISS
Comments: Question everything.

[Twenty Nine] What are your last words going to be?
Song: VVIP by Seungri
Comments: "Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing~"

[Thirty] What song is going to be stuck in your head all day?
Song: Kushami by Tegomass
Comments: Oh, Love, Love, Love... I wanna see you. :O

Labels: , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink