Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Wednesday, May 26, 2010 @ 3:09:00 AM
rainy days.

Haven't been myself lately. The emptiness still stings, but I'm feeling better. Atleast I have my friends ♥


It has been raining, and then I noticed: I don't hate rainy days anymore. So, I'm listing everything I think changed in me during my stay in Pisay:
○hated rainy day, now I don't
○was scared of thunders, now I love Thunder Park it doesn't bother me that much
○used to hate spicy food, now I love 'em
○was weak at crossing roads, now I can manage :D

I srsy don't know what I should be blogging about. :) Haha.


oh, btw, U-KISS CONCERT IS POSTPONED, not cancelled, postponed.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink