Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Friday, April 2, 2010 @ 3:36:00 AM
x)) another update.

New emoticon: x))
xD + :)) = x))

The magic of cellphones.
Daikichi: Look out the window. There's a beautiful sunset.
Kana: I want us to look at it together.
Daikichi: We are looking at it together, Kana.

My phone is dead. :) It's a good thing, somehow. However... Unli koo. T.T

I'm reading a weird manga. Chose it because I thought it won't remind me, in any way, about that. But it's giving me other ideas. LOL. Suicide. x))

Ding. I think I'll leave Plurk after reaching 100 karma. Won't be any fun, anyway. :)

I'm thinking of starting a new blog, :) I just really want everything to 'feel' new. But, I love this blog, even if it's messy it is.

Labels: , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink