Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010 @ 1:59:00 AM
update.

Night swimming mag-isa. :)

Do not entertain your ex boyfriend's brother, when that brother:
1 is 7-9 years older than you,
2 doesn't know you had a thing with his brother,
3 was drunk the first time you met and
4 was half naked,
5 and your mom saw him that way.

disgusting. x.x
-----

Did you know that Ryan Higa replied to my tweet? :D
----

I'm a sucker for guys who can do things I can't: play sports, play instruments. Especially if it's something I can't really understand (baseball, football -- keito, drums, guitar -- keito, etc.).

I once told myself that I'll date whoever have the guts to dance to U-Go-Girl by Lee Hyori. I'm a Hyori fan. I tried learning that dance (chorus and OK dance -.-)! My ringtone is "hey girl, hey girl, hey girl~" (first part of the song)...


Shin Dongho is damn perfect. x.x whyy...
-----

I must admit, this is not random. I capped because of nigahiga, kevjumba, the Justin Bieber Spoof, and to let everybody know that I was stalking U-KISS (Kevin was online :D haha).
-----

I might fix this blog tomorrow, or some other day this week. :)

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink