Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Sunday, March 28, 2010 @ 10:46:00 PM
The End.

I feel like I'm the most miserable and pathetic person on Earth.

I'm really sorry, Serville James.


>This is not the end of the world. -Reyna
== Good for you. Apparently, it is the end of MY world. You won't say "It's not the end of the world," if your guy/girl breaks up with you saying "we're through... sorry." You just won't. I feel like there's no reason to be alive.

>This is not the right time and place to cry. -Vidad
== Then when and where is "right"? Sorry, but, you can not tell me not to cry when I feel like crying. I already lost my Shark Boy, don't take away my freedom of expression, too! I'll bawl and scream when I want to!

>Your world doesn't revolve around him. -Paul
== Duh, Paul. Can't you see it does?

>Move on.
== I can't. Not when I know it is MY fault. I will not give up on him. He's mad at me (and I don't blame him), the reason he's not talking to me. I'm still hoping that he'll give me a chance to talk, and maybe (hopefully), fix us. Until he tells me, face to face, that he doesn't want to do anything with me, that he no longer loves me, I WILL NEVER GIVE UP AND MOVE ON.

>Keep yourself alive./'Wag kang magpapakamatay. -number of friends
== I will keep myself alive.

Serville James, I love you. I'm really sorry for what I've done wrong, what I didn't do right. Please, don't give up on us now. :'(

Ivana, Toffer... LAHAT KAYONG TUMUTULONG SAKIN... Sorry for being miserable in front of you. Sorry for spoiling the fun. Sorry for troubling you all the time. Sorry that I give you more than you need to think of. I love you all so much. I will keep myself alive, don't worry. Afterall, I need to return the favor someday.

Labels: , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink