Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Sunday, May 9, 2010 @ 3:20:00 AM
UP Visit.

May 6
► passed the STFAP application forms.
→ let Mom do the interview.
→ talked to a random guy. transferee daw siya, tas nawawala. buti alam ko yung STFAP, kasi 'yun hinahanap niya.
► got my medical certificate
→ I realized how much I love being by myself. natuwa ako na pinaghihiwalay 'yung student at parents.
► confirmed my slot in Kalayaan
→ thought I wasn't in. muntik na kong mabaliw, wala 'yung pangalan ko! xD
►went to College of Science via Toki (ata?)
→ akala ko mawawala kami. xD pero, naalala ko rin agad kung saan bababa.
► went to NISMED
akala ko bubugbugin na ko ng Mom ko, naglakad kasi kami (dahil gustong-gusto kong mag-lakad)
→ we met a mom-son from Davao. we never met them again the next day.

May 7
► College Orientation
I felt out of place. We were seated by course. Physics people felt so... different to me.
I was asked to cancel three of five pre-enlisted subjects. Naisip ko tuloy na walang kwenta na nag-pre-enlist ako.
► Enlistment
Physics people were delayed. AND SO THE FUN BEGINS.
Met Isabelle and Aida, BS App Phy, from Pisay Bicol; Aldrich and Josh, BS Physics, from Pisay Main; and Cephas, BS Physics.
We were so noisy inside the OUR. xD Nagtatawag pa kami ng mga Physics. "Oh, kuya, ano course mo? Physics? Upo ka na!"

Can't wait ♥

Labels: , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink