Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Friday, April 23, 2010 @ 5:42:00 AM
Anniversary Post.

I can't believe it's been three years since I started Suicidal Foot. Coincidentally, I changed my blog layout today.

April 23, 2007 - I started writing. Seriously, I think I was terrible. x.x Not that I think I became better, but, heck. I wrote shit. [ First Post ]

Obviously, Suicidal Foot was created to post teen drama. I was really emo and sad and gloomy inside; but, I'm so pretty and happy and lively on the outside. I don't think I changed that much afterall. Haha.

I was planning to make a list of my best posts, but three years worth of posts is a lot. I wrote long boring entries. I don't even want to re-read them!

Sometimes I miss this layout. But I don't want to be held back by the past. :)

I hope this blog lasts.

Labels: , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink