Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 @ 2:57:00 AM
thank you :).

I told mysef that I won't cry. Because (1) my eyes might fall off from over-crying, (2) there's not much reason to cry except the fact that I'm still not okay with Vil. Still, I cried. Because (1) I'm actually going to miss a lot of people, (2) I'm not satisfied, (3) I'm disappointed with mysef, (4) I'm still not okay with Vil.

So, anyway, message pala... I'm not good with this, so, sorry in advance.

to eMeMeX in general:
Sorry for my flaws, sorry for the things that I wasn't able to do for you. Sorry for being annoying and loud (blame Marcgell and Reyna for they are my inspirations, LOL). Sorry for being lazy, for passing late requirements, and for not passing some requirements at all.

Pisay-IRC's Batch 2010, thank you for accepting me into the family. I know you were at some point hesitant, but in the end, I'm here. Thank you for the fun times. Thank you for the things I've learned from you. Thank you for the times that you're not talking behind my back. Thank you for every moment, may it be good or not good.

Congratulations! For being able to endure sleepless nights, pimples, Math, Physics, Canteen food, heat strokes, 5-minute breaks, surprise quizzes, and Ma'am Jo. For getting over the pressure of the expectations from PISAY (ie. Ma'am Mitch and ma'am Rona). Congratulations for making great memories together and being a great part of everybody's life.


to UP-D people:
See you soon! :) Hope we will all help each other out.

to Ateneo people:
Daanan niyo nalang kami. :))

to UP-M people:
Be safe! Boys, take care of Reyna. Reyna, don't be a bitch. Haha.

to UP-LB and UP-B people:
See you in Pisay, sembreak. :P

to Mea&Marcgell, Paula&Jeannine, Jannae, Irah:
Thank you for building me.

to Lancha Kristoffer, Elisa, Ivana, Reyna:
Thank you for fixing me.

to Ashley Pajas and Ashley Vidad:
You don't think alike, but you both helped me a lot, and polished hundreds of decisions I've made. Thank you.

to Paul:
Thanks for the fireworks. Too bad I wasn't able to "use" it.

to all the teachers:
Thank you for being patient, for sharing more than you're paid for (haha).

to Sir Renan:
Thank you for giving me a push... Now I can't stop going forward. :)

to Mommy G:
Thank you for listening to my problems, however weird they may be. G-Club forever. xD

to Ma'am Annellene:
I love you! Thank you! 'Di ko maexplain. :)

hmmn...

to Serville James:
Thank you for everything you've done for me. Thank you for putting up with me for the last two years... ybir lbh.

Ang haba na ng post na 'to.
End.

Labels: , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink