Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Thursday, April 1, 2010 @ 2:08:00 AM
moving on....

So, let's start moving on now, shall we? :))

I'm afraid of what my subconscious mind is planning, but, hell. Life is nothing but unexpected twists and turns. I no longer care of what's up ahead. All I want is get it over with. ← Now that I think of it, I'm so suicidal talaga.

I need a new post, so, here I am.
I need a new primary picture in every account.
I need a new username. I need a new password.
I need a new playlist, erase every song.
I need a new phone (no, seriously).
I need a new sim. I need a new life...

Haha. Joke. :))

I'm not so confident in starting a new life.
College. Parang nawalan ng glitter.
But, I don't want to sulk all summer. And I defly don't want to look like a zombie by June.
Kaya, I will do my best to move on. This time, I'll be serious, and no short-cuts. :)
Unless...

Labels: , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink