Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Friday, March 19, 2010 @ 10:40:00 PM
[updated] retreat ♥.

Retreat was like a food trip. Nakakabusog - spiritually, emotionally, literally. xD

I am not an accident. God has chosen me even before I was conceived. He created me to play an important role on earth. :))

I am beautiful. I am unique, like everybody else. Haha. But, seriously, I may not be as good a dancer as Serville James, but I know someone out there idolizes me for what I can do. What can I do? I can eat every two hours, I can walk (though sometimes I trip on my own), I can talk (though sometimes senseless), I can sing (my alphabet, lol), I can dance (I Miss You Soulja Boy, Ryan Higa~), I can sleep early OR late (well, depends if I'm tired or what), and I know how and when to take a bath (hello, Marcgell! :D ).

We ate so much. I'm back to my normal size. Wow. O.o All it takes for me to gain back weight is attend the retreat.

10 days before Grad: Don't be sad that it's (almost) over, be glad that it happened.

[update: March 20, 2010]
Danish Baker is awesome!
♥ I got closer to a lot of people, esp. Aissa~! :D
♥ Watched Alice in Wonderland with Romeo and Reyna
♥ Reyna and I were low on budget but we still wanted to shop. LOL, tumambay kami sa may sale. Haha.
♥ Met Arden Tate, and his parents. :D Nilibre nila ako sa Happy Tummy! Maraming thanks!
♥ Akala ko uuwi akong mag-isa, but I met 4G sa CSI, so uuwi na dapat with them. 'Yun pala, 'yung mga nang-iwan nauuna na, andun pa rin, nag-aabang. Nang-arkila nalang kami. Haha.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink