Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010 @ 5:35:00 PM
Good Week.

Instead of being such a bitch and posting negative entries, I will do my best to pretend everything's okay be positive.

It's already been 6 days (yes, that long, that's a day short to being a week!) since I turned seventeen, and nothing seems to have changed. I'm still cool, and I don't look old. I've always been mistaken for a freshie, or a sophie. I don't believe it's just because of my height. I know I look really young and cute (and innocent?). That's why I got offended when this stranger asked me, "are you a third year student?" LOL, go figure.

Anyway, moving on, I've been addicted to Ryan Higa (Nigahiga@youtube). Thank you, Elisa ii for giving me this sickness, darn you! (sarcastic? Hmmn... you'll never know.)

Last Saturday, I got into convincing Kristoffer to watch his first Pinoy Drama/Romantic Movie - Miss You Like Crazy (link). I AM REALLY, really, really, sorry for that. I never knew it was so, uhm, unsatisfying. I don't hate the movie. I just don't like it. Bitin, at kulang.

After watching the movie with The Girls and Pink House Buddies, our family went to La Mirada, and their family went home. Sad that I wasn't able to spend more time with Vil. A sadder note, La Mirada sucks.

Had a slumber party with Ivana and Reyna. Come on, three's a crowd! We got really addicted to tarot cards, LOL. Also, we watched this freaking movie, Orphan (link), it freaked us out. We will not tolerate a child with A.D.H.D. (Sorry, Ryan Higa), but we might over a kid with Character Disorder, it's no contest. We're paranoid from all we've done.

Remember M is for Magic by Neil Gaiman? IT IS NOT A CHILDREN'S BOOK!

I will go to the retreat, it's an excuse a chance to be with friends and see Arden Tate. :P

That is all. :))

Labels: , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink