Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Monday, March 8, 2010 @ 12:04:00 AM
[updated] kiss my O.o.

I just want to give myself some credit, for having my life going. :D

[updated] 'Cause for some reasons, everything's going crazy. Right when we're about to graduate. Tsktsk...


--------
Months ago, I was half-heartedly aiming at things that looked good. If I can't have that one thing I really wanted, I should atleast have everything else. I used to think that way. And I'm glad it's over.

If you can't see I'm happy, you probably haven't seen happy yet. Haha. Everything just seems so good. You know that feeling, like you're in-control, like life's on your team? Well, that's how I feel right now.

Days ago, there's this person who probably got jealous, and I don't blame him. LOL. He tried making me think of bad stuff, the "real" side. I'd give details but, I just can't think of a good enough reason why I should. Anyway, when it didn't work, he raked history and brought up a hideous past. I was troubled and desperate. I know I can't explain myself, but we both know it didn't go that way.

Dude, you're low. I'm sorry you think I won, but I never wanted to play games with you. I'm sorry that you're not trying to be happy! Don't bring others down just so you'd look good. Dust yourself, and I'll give you a push but you need to keep walking. Be a man.


--------
The world won't stop to wait for you. This is something I learned during my stay in PISAY.

You failed, you tripped. So? We won't fail and trip just so you'll feel less stupid. We will hold your hand, so you wont fail and trip on your own. But don't be so dependent. We have lives, too. Sometime, and for us it's just 21 days away, we will have to start a new chapter of our lives, and maybe, live separately. You'll meet new people, and maybe, get along with them. If there are things you want, keep in mind that there are things they might want as well. Also, we're all different. However smooth your friendship will be, you might not see things the way they see it. Be considerate, don't be such a brat. How old are you again?

Before claiming that WE, who've fucking helped you in everything and you lovingly tagged along in your miseries, are cheating you in some way, look at yourself. Did you always do what you said you'd do for us? Did you never suggested you go ahead? It might look like we're singling you out, but, why should we? We're equals! And you thinking that we singled you out only shows you don't see us as your equals. You want you and yourself on top priority, always.

When you say sorry, please, admit that you're wrong. What the hell is the point of saying "sorry" if you don't mean it? Sorry, let's be friends again. And then what? Don't insult me.

Don't expect me to be all nice to you after what happened. Guess what, you just made me realize how annoying you've been for the last, uhm, four months. Actually, you've been annoying the first time we met. Our first conversation, you apologized. I never knew you talked bad about me, but I just brushed it off. Can you see where it brought us? Back where we started.


--------
Be happy! :D

Labels: , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink