Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010 @ 9:53:00 PM
143rd post for my 17th.

This should be the first time that I don't have a list of what I want on a special day. Well, it's not called a list if you write one specific thing down, right?


I had the bestest best day of my life! :D
♣Got a bouquet from Vil. Violet flowers. ♥
♣Got this cool heart shaped thingy sa white board, thanks to Ia~! She seriously knows I love talong the colors green and violet.
♣Ate lunch at Cafe Uno with Pajas and Paul.
♣Got a cake from Vil, Mea, Franco, Leah, Mtin, J9, Paula, Vids (tama ba pagkasunod-sunod? haha. )
♣Got M is for Magic by Neil Gaiman, from myself, LOL.
♣Got this singing card from Franco (and Mea)! Ang cute~!
♣Got a cross earring from Vil. ('yung isa, nakanya. Haha.)
♣Got Simply Tarot thingy from Vil. xD
♣Got... ♥
♣Got a ring and butterfly loop earrings from Mom.

Happy 17th~! :D
19 days before Grad.

[credits to Vil. LOL.]

Labels: , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink