Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Monday, April 23, 2007 @ 2:31:00 AM
The World's Greatest Invention.

The pencil is a very useful object. We use it almost everyday. There are different kinds,or species (hekhek), of pencils. They come in different lengths, shapes, and sizes. They also vary in purposes. As for us students, we use it for studying...

Right now , I'm busy reviewing for the transfer program exam of PSHS. And my trusty pencil is always there to help me out in reviewing. And that's where the world's greatest invention comes in...

I was trying to review, but I made such a mess on the book. I've drawn lines, scribbled some cheats(hekhek), written my calculations in it... I just can't concentrate. That's when I thought of using the eraser - the worlds greatest invention. Because of the mighty eraser, I have the power to clean my review material. The eraser shows us one good characteristic, we can "erase" our mistakes. Thanks to Hymen Lipman, we now have our erasers attached to our pencils.

Strictly no plagiarists allowed.

Labels: , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink