Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Wednesday, April 6, 2011 @ 12:16:00 AM
The Drummer.

The best way to get rid of things in your mind is to talk about it. I wonder if it can also get rid of people..?

Anyway, I remember liking this guy from the Pep Squad. He's all that - smart, handsome, famous, talented... and a total flirt. If he's reading my blog right now... Oops. :) Sorry!

I was soo into him that I created this imaginary relationship between us. I thought we were an item. :) And, I'm not being bitter. I find myself really silly. I'm cool with that. We all have those times, and I've accepted it, and I'm over it. :)

I had a celebrity crush on him. It was...
Him: Gusto mo date tayo?
Ako: Okay lang :D (thinking SYEMPRE!!!)
Him: Kelan mo gusto?
Ako: Ikaw bahala. :)) (thinking KAHIT KELAN PA YAN.)

We had that conversation before. So, don't blame me if I thought he srsly liked me. After two months, he's got a girlfriend. SO GWAPO, right? Psh. So, he ditched me completely. He stopped hanging out where we used to see each other. He avoided me. He stopped talking to me. LIKE, hello? Dude, do you know how many guys bow down before me? So, yeah, I got over him fast. (No, I lie. I sulked for 2 weeks) He's just one of the million famous guys in the world. There are millions of guys better than him.

And, last night, he was doing his "thing" again. At first I was being friendly (since we were really just friends before I got confused), but after two or three more exchanges, I told him to think of his girlfriend. GUESS WHAT. He no longer has a girlfriend. Too bad, kid. :/

So, now, its...
Him: Date tayo?
Ako: Okay lang... (thinking Not really...)
Him: Kelan?
Ako: Kung kelan ako free...
Him: Huh? Bakit?
Ako: Busy kasi ako eh. :)
TRAPPED! x))

I hope guys everyone learns to face consequences. :)

Labels: , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink