Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Monday, April 4, 2011 @ 12:51:00 AM
[editted] TUMBLR.

I'm all for originality. I'm not saying do and say things that are new. I'm saying do and say and feel what is really you. I'm all for speaking up. I'm all for showing the world who you are. Tell them what you wanna say. Say it loud and proud. Be a part of this world..? Be heard, be known… Go online and update your Facebook status, Tweet, Plurk, Blog! I am all for teenage-drama-meets-technology thing that's happening these days.

BUT I USED TO HATE TUMBLR. You know why? Because people re-post. What does that mean, right? Why would you re-cycle someone else's post? How is that original? So, when I made my blog I barely used it. Yes, I reposted like 2 or 3 entries, because they were worth sharing...

AND THEN CAME THE DAY I REPOSTED FORREALS. People make these JPEG files with words on because it's hard to say what you really want to say. I mean, srsly, it's hard to explain things and when you come across a picture with what's on your mind, you repost it. Genius. You don't know how to say what you wanna say, you go around looking for pictures with a few words on them and repost them. And I remember one picture, with a conversation:
"I hope I can read your mind."
"Read my tumblr instead."
Or something like that.

So, yeah, great job to whoever thought of this!


Tumblr account here, BTW. :)

Labels: , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink