Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Saturday, April 30, 2011 @ 10:15:00 PM
Dreams.

Aside from the blurry memory of my monobrow dream, I finally started remembering my dreams again. I am finally normal, in Wendisense.

It was Wednesday morning when I first remembered an awkward dream. Yes, I fell asleep at 3 or 4 AM on Wednesday. I'm not going to say those dramatic cliché. "I was lost in thought... I couldn't sleep, worrying about... Staying awake was too painful but sleep isn't any better..."

But, actually, I really was lost in thought. And I couldn't sleep because I was worrying about something. Staying awake, yes, was frustrating, because I had class at 10 AM. Sleep, however, can't seem to agree with me.

So, an excerpt of the dream, which I wrote in my journal for the meantime because I didn't have internet...
...We then came across a tiange, displaying various headbands. We stopped over to look. An old man standing beside the display took a headband. He said it'll look good in me. He put it in my head. "What do you think?" I was actually freaking out already. But I answered, "yes, I think it's cute." The old man suddenly stepped closer to us and asked me to come with him. Now, I was freaked out...

...And then I remember us running. It didn't feel like we were running away from the man, tho. I dunno why, but we were running… And, now that I think of it, the girl with us was Ia. But when we were running, she wasn't there anymore...
And I can't share the whole dream because, now that I think of it, it is inappropriate on some levels. I'm glad I didn't have internet. Anyway... Please correct my grammar. LOL.

And, yeah, I had other dreams that aren't really exciting, so, whatever...

Labels: , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink