Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Monday, April 25, 2011 @ 3:20:00 AM
My New Bio, Prolly....

I don't intend to be deep, but, I really want to understand how the universe works. The list of the things I want to know keeps growing longer and longer. Being smart isn't my goal. My goal is to be wise. I want to be able to determine what's right and what's not in instant. I want to be able to make my decisions right.

There are times that I get a little too confident about how I look. Well, if I was someone else, I'd date myself, me being either a guy or a girl. And, tens of guys know they'd kill to date me.

Oh, I love exagerating for added effects. That's how I am being a writer. I would type extra letters for emphasis, like, yeeaaah~! And I spell seriously as s-r-s-l-y, really as r-l-y, and...

I have a limited dictionary of profanities, so I use all the words all the fucking time. Well, no, not rly.

I love contradicting myself. It's fun. Uh, no.

I compliment myself when nobody does. And when my friends won't, and I hate on them.

I love reading. I read menus. I read Math Books. I read UP-CAT and SAT reviewers. I love novels. I love Sandra Brown and her thrillers. I'm into violence. I love the Harry Potter Series. I love children's books.

I'm a Disney kid. I grew up wanting to be like one of the princesses. It's unfair that those girls in their classic movies always, always gets married early. And, yeah, I love them and I hate them all at once.

I listen to different types of music. I love KPop. I can spend all day talking about KPop. I've never tried that before, but, I will accept challenges.

I hate being sick. So, I jog to assure myself that I'm healthy.

I'm tiny. No. I'm sexy. No, wait... I'm pettite. WELL, atleast my hands and feet are proportional to my size. Unlike others who have gargantuan feet but lack in height, or microhands but are giants.

I am mean. I make fun of others a lot. And I make fun of myself alot, too. :O

I eat when I'm bored. I'm not always hungry, I just love to eat. :O I guess my mouth just needs to move, since I don't talk too much... since I don't have anyone to talk to... since I don't have much friends... because I'm so annoying... because I'm too good to be friends with anyone... since I'm always typing, just sitting around.



[A/N: Why am I so celf-centered? I WANNA KNOW. :O ]

Labels: , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink