Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Tuesday, April 26, 2011 @ 9:46:00 PM
SHOUTOUT.

Sa mga nagbabasa ng blog ko dyan, are you stalking me? Well, IDK and IDRC, so, hello thar! Why don't you leave me anything in my chatbox? Anyway, are you still bored? D'you want me to suggest things you can do? :D :D :D

Well, aside from thinking of happy thoughts and flying to Neverland... I believe you should do cartwheels! That's right, do cartwheels! What, you don't know how? Well, haha! I don't either! That's why you should give it a try! :D It'll be good for your health. Exercise! If you fall and break you arm tho, go to the doctor! :D Isn't that fun?

Next, if you're retarded, try Neopets.com! I was retarded once, too, don't worry. :) My username was uni_cell, and I still find it cute. Badass username, hellyeah.

If you're not amused, well then, why not make your own blog! Write and share stuff. Make stories. Please, please give me a link so I have something to read, too. I get bored, too. I don't have blogger friends. :(

You want to do something that can relive your childhood? Hmmn. Don't just watch old Disney movies... READ THEIR SCRIPTS HERE. It'll be better than watching the movies. If you're a real fan, you'll know how the scenes played out. So, go ahead and kill yourself with scripts! :D

But, srsly, guys. IDK why you read my blog, IDK if you're just bored, but, thanks anyway. Atleast someone reads what I write in here.
When the day comes that I get paid for every click, I hope you would still visit my blog. (Then I'd be rich. RICH. RIIICH~!)

Please don't judge me too much. No, I'm not just a girl with a blog. I'm a girl with a lot of imagination and IDK how to put 'em into good use, so, yeah, I blog. I like making things look a bit more fun, or a bit more serious... But things, aren't always what they seem, okay?
IDK what I'm saying all of a sudden. LOL.


SHOUT OUT TO:
Physics Friends!!!
Pisay IRC People, esp. eMeMeX!!!
Kalay Friends!!! HIMIG KALAY!
to my random internet friends... :D
And to Marcgell's orgmates. ;) heyeah~
IVANA JOYCE! :)
HANNA THEA~! :D
Jayjay! xD
Marcgell!
and to whoever is reading this. :) I bet you're a fan.

//stab me with a fork, wilyah?

Labels: ,

posted by LOR | Permalink