Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Friday, April 22, 2011 @ 11:06:00 PM
Looking Back.

I need to make a post before the actual date of the anniversary. I've been thinking about my "About Me" box, and, heck, why don't I make a whole post for that? Because I'm a narcissist that way.

Anyway, for the past blog year, I've been quite annoying. Yes, I admit that. I'm going through my entries, pretending to be someone who haven't seen them before and I really, really find me annoying.

I remember a Twitter update that's definitely right for me. "I'm fluent in three languages: English, Sarcasm, and Profanity."

April 2009-April 2010, I forgot how to be sarcastic. Well, maybe not that I forgot how to be sarcastic, I just learned how to be honest, and how to be considerate about my opinions and other's (others'?). But then came 2010, which I knew from way back would not be my year. And yes, I did a lot of mo-fu-ing entries about hope and loneliness, stupidity, and all that shit. I wrote about people, which was mean of me. And I keep on swearing. Though I already did say that I can say "hell" and "fuck" in just one sentence, I became a little bit more barbaric, ghetto.

And so, I am not exactly your type of awesome, am I? I'm just a teenager. I am a sorry excuse for an adult. I have a bad case of over confidence that comes out at wrong times and places. I cuss.


But I'm not all bad, am I? :/ I don't know. It's just hard to think of the good things I've done. It's like sorting out clothes. It's easier to say a shirt has a print, than be entirely sure it doesn't. So, yeah, I'm not entirely sure about the things I've done right.

I did a good job choosing UP, that's one. I've made some friends. I've accepted the fact that I love Marcgell....

It's srsly hard to think of the good stuff. I think of one, and I get, like, ten failures with it. It's so frustrating. I know I've worked hard to stay out of trouble. I really want to be a good student. But, I'm just the way I am. I have flaws. Hell, I have lots of them!

Looking back, I've made lots of good entries that prolly annoy people who wish were as great as I am. Because I'm cocky, and rough, and a narcissist, and I can get away with it. HA! Beat that!

But, srsly, guys (if I still have readers, since last I checked there were just three, I think...) I really didn't have much this blog year. Yes, I am prolly most active now. Which only shows I don't have a life. :| So, wish me luck. And I wish every single person out there, especially you, to have the best you deserve! :) Let's all be positive about life and go out there and look for our dreams~

Ooh~ dramatic shit~

Labels: , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink