Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Wednesday, February 16, 2011 @ 7:38:00 PM
Into It: Tangled.

What she doesn't know won't kill her. --Rapunzel

This is so wrong. Tangled really is teaching something bad to kids. Rapunzel promised not to ask to go out of their tower, so, instead, she did not tell her Mother that she will go out. What's worse is, she made her Mom go into a trip. That way, she'll never know, no harm done. NOT. Wait, another wrong turn, she went out with a stranger, a guy, a thief. Come on, Rapunzel. Yes, you are a bad daughter.

When a tree falls down and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound? When there is no light, does an object cast a shadow? Doing something bad, even if no one else knows it, doesn't change the fact that you've sinned. And just for the record, when a tree falls downs and nobody is around, it still makes a sound. Dude, Law of Conservation of Energy. :O And when there is no light, I still do wanna know if an object casts a shadow. I still can't think of a good answer.

Yes, yes, I know that "her mother" wasn't really her mother, and that she used Rapunzel, enslaved her even. But still, that young lady should show a little respect.

It gives the wrong idea that what we think is right will always turn out as the right decision. "Follow your heart." It doesn't always end up like Rapunzel's story. In real life, people should take good care of themselves. Be wise, but be nice. AND WE SHOULD ALL LISTEN TO OUR PARENTS. I know that I want to do what my parents tell me. If ever I've been a bad girl, I am sorry. I am trying my best to be a good person... at the same time, I don't want to be boring and antisocial.

Wait, I'm not contradicting myself, am I? Haha.

Anyway, about the movie... it was heart-breaking. It made me cry, funny as it seems. After all that sh- I wrote, right? Haha.

[edit Feb 17]
I wrote this yesterday, before I asked my Mom to call. I'm actually okay with it, that my parents won't let me go to the Fair. Srsly. One, it'd be boring if I went out with some of the girls in my corridor since some have their boyfriends and I'm not really close to them. Two, it's too tiring. Three, there's no Eevee. Four, there's no Marcgell. So, fine, I don't wanna go to Love Rage, anyway.
BUT NOW, Kuya JC offered TWO FREE Love Rage tickets. TWO. FREE. :| I wanted to take one, but, I chickened out. Well, after posting this, I can't possibly do something against my parents will. And, what, Marcgell's not around. It won't be fun without him.
Okay. :) I'm okay now. :)

Labels: , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink