Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Wednesday, February 9, 2011 @ 10:47:00 PM
Wedding Plans, So Far.

Okay, I am posting about this again. Deal with it, this is my blog.

I plan to be married to He-Who-Must-Not-Change-Names. LOL. We plan to get married twice. Once here in UP Dil., and the other time in UP LB. I want to get married on the month of May, when the leaves of the trees in the Freshie walk are the color of the sunset. :)) Ooh~ Poetic! Haha. :P

I just like picturing it inside my head.

I am standing by the gates, with my white summer dress, holding a bouquet of daisies instead of roses. As I start walking down the aisle, full of yellow and white petals, I see happy faces watching me. My heart starts pounding and I worry that I might scare the birds chirping outside. I walk a little slower... and I see him. Oh, clock, just stop for a minute. We keep are eyes locked on each other. I reach the altar and he smiles as he takes me by the hand.

Now, wouldn't that be lovely? :)

He takes both my hands and smiles at me before he, my husband, kisses me to declare to the world that I am his wife. He carries me to his arms, people starts cheering for us. He starts walking down the aisle with me on his arms. As the cheers grew louder, he started to run. From this day on, he will always be there, carrying me, until we reach the warmth of the summer sun.

Now, isn't that magical?? :)

Labels: , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink