Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Monday, February 7, 2011 @ 11:57:00 PM
I'm getting married..

It was exactly last week when Marcgell asked me if I wanted to get married early. I did not lie and answered, "when I turn 18." He told me we should get married then. I'll be 18 next month, March. But I'm older than him, and I told him that. He said we should get married after he turns 18 then. There's no stopping us now. We are getting married. Exciting, right? :)

FAQ.

Q: Are you pregnant?
A: I am not pregnant. Mind you, everything is still intact.

Q: What do you get from getting married?
A: A new last name. :) I will then be Wendi Laureen Azurin - Bumanglag.

Q: Will you live together?
A: Obviously, we can, but we won't. We are still studying. He is in Laguna and I am here in Quezon City.

Q: Does that mean you'll have a baby in a year or so?
A: Again, we will not live together, and don't expect any babies anytime soon. We both don't want to go that far just yet.

Q: What are you looking forward to?
A: Those lazy days when we can be together. Like what he told me, just being together, talking. Cuddling up and sharing stories over and over and over again. Watching a movie we've seen before, and remembering those times we've seen it. Sharing a meal together and ordering 4, 5, or more extra rice. LOL. :))

Q: Why do you want to marry him? Are you sure?
A: Marcgell knows me well, and I know he gets thrilled with new facts about me. I've been friends with him long enough. I know that he's an asshole, and I like him that way. :) I am sure I want to be with someone who is willing to take good care of me and be with me.

Q: What will happen after you graduate?
A: We work. We look forward to living together, of course. I can't imagine myself cooking dinner for him or something like that. But, I like the idea of going home to our own house. :) And with just the two of us, hohoho. :3

Q: So, you do plan to have kids?
A: What's a family without kids? It'll come at the right time... When we're ready.

Q: Is this all for real?
A: It depends on how you look at it. Everything is relative. :)

Labels: , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink