Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Sunday, February 13, 2011 @ 2:05:00 AM
update +photo.

I still don't have a date on Monday. Fans, ask me out~~ Hahaha! Group date! :)

I will be fixing my blog because I srsly want it organized. I don't really have much time, but, whatever, Math exam is done... but, Physics and Chem coming up! :O

Do you guys exercise? I used to jog/walk around the acad oval. Three times a week! Now, I look like sh... And my biceps/triceps are so manly. :O PUSH-UPS, dammit. PE requires us to do tens of push-ups and crunches. These are the reason I'm too tired to go jogging. :| Now my legs look sick, but my arms look so shocking.

I now have an idea what "openhouse" is. Chan and I went to Molave's Openhouse. We saw things we didn't want to see... but, I'm excited! :D LOL.

I'm one the first to post here. :P
[click to enlarge]

[edit] I realized that there is something wrong with my codes. My fonts wont change color and size. Ohno, work. :|

And, BTW, if I don't update my blog, you can visit my other accounts to check if I'm alive. Check the links at the sidebar.

Labels: , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink