Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Friday, February 11, 2011 @ 12:56:00 AM
Life Is For Everyone.

To be honest, I wanted to post another entry about getting married. :O But since some people out there personally spoke to me about it, I shall stop being so makeso (cheesy), as they say it.

So, last Tuesday, I attended Students of Destiny's Life Party. SOD is a religious org, and before Tuesday, to me, Life Party is a scary gathering. But, I have been proven wrong.

Everybody was happy to be there, and they were smiling at each other. I don't know why, I just felt so at home. Maybe it was because I was with former Himig Kalay members, May and Edwin, and corridor mates, Bacon and Roselle. Maybe it was because, like them, I believe in God. Maybe it was because, just like what they strongly believe, I know that there are no accidents. :)

Their speaker, Kuya Carlo, talked about promotion - growing up and developing as a person. Everyone needs to grow up. Growing up means being a better version of you. Every single day, you learn new things, and you do new things. That is growing up.

When you learn the concept of responsibility, things get a little difficult. This is the phase where a lot of us just stay the same. Responsibilities scare us. Thus, some tend to be immature. Isip-bata, kasi ayaw na maasahan, takot sa responsibilidad...

How do we overcome this fear of responsibilities? You must learn how to dream. When you have dreams you want to achieve, you plan. You plan how you'll get there. You need to set your life in a path going straight to your goals. On your way, if you seriously want to get there, you'll learn to be responsible.

Plan your life. Know what you want to be, 5-10 years from now. Know how you can be what you want to be. Plan your life. If you fail to plan, you planned to fail all along. Kung wala kang plano sa buhay, 'yun talaga ang plano mo para sayo: wala. And by the way, be realistic. Don't plan to be the next president of the United States when you're not even American.

Learn that every moment in your life can be set in a perfect time. There's a right time for everything. Wait for something (though, I know more that wait for someone, instead) if you know you deserve it. "Kung tuwa si God sa'yo, all you need to do is ask and He will give. KUNG. Kung, tuwa si God sa'yo." Plan to have it, learn how to get it. At the right time, it'll come.

I am not really a religious person, but I believe in God. When I talk to him, he answers. Walang pila-pila 'pag dating sa kanya. When I ask God for something, he gives me everything he can. SERIOUSLY. He's a fun God, too. I sometimes feel na, parang sinasabi n'yang, "Wendi, hingi ka ng hingi ah." But then, "oh, 'eto na nga." Tapos, it's not entirely how I imagined it to be, and I learn. One time, I asked God to keep this one person in my life for as long as he can. I prayed every single night. Time came when this person doesn't want to stay so close, anymore. But, I still prayed that he can be there, right beside me. Si God, he did that. He kept him beside me, but I realized that, I should stop being selfish. I prayed that I learn to live my life without that person instead. Another time, "God, can you please help me have a good grade in English 12?" If you guys still don't know, I was pathetic in Eng12 recit, and I didn't really read everything. It came to a point that my prof even said she'll give me a five. She said that in-front of the whole class. But, in the end, Eng12 was my best subject.

To end this post, I would like to challenge you guys to plan your life. Next school year, will you still be taking up your current course? How will you live through your college life? Five years from now, what will you be doing? Why? Ten years, where will you be? Who will you be with? Plan to have a happy life. And, don't be shy to ask God for help. If you don't get what you asked for, He prolly plans to give you more. :)

[edit]Thank you for telling me my grammar is wrong, Marcgell. :)) HAHA.

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink