Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Monday, February 14, 2011 @ 11:58:00 PM
Feb 14 END.

UP FAIR. Feat. Urbandub.
I met more of Marcgell's Orgmates. :) I can still remember those I've met before, so I hope I can still remember those I met tonight. They all look fun and nice. I need an org like that. :O

Chan texted me and told me I received lots of flowers and chocolates from my admirers. I worry that my side of the room is congested with such. Sana hindi langgamin... at sana nakakahinga pa si Chan sa "dami" raw ng stuff...

ANYWAY, to me, those things don't matter. Tomorrow those flowers will prolly look like shit. And those chocolates would just cause allergies to Marian. And I love Marian soo much that I want to share those to her. I'm not just saying this to bribe her. :O MARIAN, I'M SO SORRY. :((

My mind is a slushy. :| That's all I can think of.

Kbye.

Labels: , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink