Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Friday, February 4, 2011 @ 10:44:00 PM
Drama Post.

I always tell my pretty self to not mind what other people think about me. But, seriously, what's the point in living in a world full of other human beings if you won't mind them and what they think? You are who you are because of what others make you off. You are unconsciously the way you are because of what they think of you, and how they want you to be.

I am trying so hard to be a bitch and just be happy of what I have. Srsly, why are there people that let go of things that they really want to keep? That is so stupid. Yes, I had that experience. I have learned my lesson. Guys, let's learn how to move on. Move on from the phase of being "stupid" to "wise". Move on from "heart broken" to "happy being single". Move on from "finally in a relationship" to "happy girlfriend/boyfriend". Move from "crazy" to "normal". Okay? Also, let's learn how to deal with the consequences of our actions. Deal with it if it gives you too much happiness, or too much bad aura. It's not nice to linger on bad memories. It's not nice to linger on things that could have been.

Stop thinking of things that could have been. Think about what you can do now, and what you can do later.

OH, and just a reminder, REAL FRIENDS COMPLAIN TO YOUR FACE. :) They don't do chismis. They'll tell you you're a bitch, a whore, an asshole... Those, those are real friends.

Hey, you. :) I still love you, even if you made so much noise about me. I just hate that you don't know how to grow up. How old are you this year? 18? Psh. You're so immature. I hope you don't die after next month with that attitude. :)


[EDIT]
Thank you so much, Paula Clarisse L. Domingo. I love you, now and forever. :))

[ANOTHER EDIT]
PLEASE DON'T SAY THINGS YOU DON'T MEAN.

Labels: , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink