Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Monday, February 14, 2011 @ 2:14:00 AM
Feb 14 START.

My internet connection is too slow, so I can't fix my blog. And since I can't fix my blog, let's all just stay calm and enjoy the bumpy ride.

BTW, I want to greet everyone a HAPPY HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! Shout out to my Physics friends, to eMeMeX, to the other Pisayers (esp. those in IRC)~! I know you guys read my blog even if you just open it in an incognito tab :) Next time, stalk someone else.

Speaking of stalking, I might stop calling you guys "fans" (whether you like it or not), and start calling you followers. :) Or worshipers?? Haha! I kid! :) I just feel so loved right now since I get sooo many blog views. You like it, don't you? You know what I'm up to, and all I know about you is that. :) Love me, hate me, you follow my blog. :) Aww, that's so cute. Reminder to my new readers, everything in this blog is of my point of view, based on my experience, and coated with my own spices. Understand that some things may actually be fragments of pure imagination. I don't like people thinking too much. :| It makes me look stupid.

And, so... Since tens of my friends and others asked me what my plan for today is, I shall blog about it instead. Besides, that's what you guys like, right? :)

I plan to sleep the whole day. After my Physics mates' exam, maybe I can go out with them instead. MAYBE. Or, as Chan said it, we can go Partying instead. :) Our definition of partying varies on certain occasions. In this situation, we pig out. Haha.

I wanted to do something else... But, now that I'm in such a crappy mood, I'll just sleep and hope my dreams are not haunted.

Labels: , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink