Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Friday, July 2, 2010 @ 3:21:00 PM
Update.

Para kang Math Equation. Ang ganda mong tignan, ang hirap naman kunin solutions mo. Challenging kang subukan, ang hirap mong iwan. 'Pag nakuha ko solutions mo, matutuwa ako. 'Pag nagkamali ako, balik sa simula, para sigurado... Madalas mali ako, TAE* nalang ba 'to?



It's not interesting how I've been. What I've been doing to be feeling this way is more interesting, right? Right? :)


"Magiging common sense na lang ang Physics."
I didn't mean Physics is easy. I was just commenting on Prof Canlubo's "there will come a time na, kahit hindi mo na i-solve, alam mo na 'yung sagot."
NO, I'm not the next Einstein, pauso lang 'yun ni Sir.


Geol 11 is really shitting on my college life. But, okay lang. I can manage.

Should I or Should I not Shift to CE?
Damian made a great point last Tuesday. Their Math is our Math. Their Physics is our Physics. But our Physics isn't theirs. Gets? (makukuha natin lahat ng Math at Physics nila, pero hindi nila dadaanan lahat ng Physics natin. )

If I graduate as a Physicist, I can take jobs offered to Math majors, and some offered to Engineers. Plus, I get to call myself a Physicist. He thinks it's cool.

TJ's point is, "name palang mahaba na, ECE." (If you don't get it, sorry.) I never had the chance to tell him I wanted to shift to CE (Civil Engg), not ECE.
Anyway, I want to get a license. And it was, since I remember, my dream to be an Engineer. :| It's just wrong to suddenly be a Physicist. And it be accident!


"Hey, look! It's a circle of shit!" - Dan
I love the gay couple, Josh and Dan. They're so funny together. xD

Pisay then UP Physics people are fun. UP Physics people are fun.


Math is maturity. Independence. Math is something foreign to me. I don't know. O.o


Bread instead of rice. I feel like an English. Keito might be proud of me, haha.


I hate being Assistant Corridor Representative. Hassle.


I hate computer illiterate bitches. :| But thanks for making me feel like a compwiz. :)


I'm getting lamer and lamer. Please, blame the dorm food. It infects the brain.


*TAE - Trial and Error

Labels: , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink