Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Sunday, May 30, 2010 @ 4:23:00 AM
I'm a Type A.

Like every other Kiss Mes (U-KISS fans), I became conscious of my blood type after watching U-KISS' Vampire. And I'm going to prove right now that I'm a Type A, I'm going to list an A's personality. (Saying that already proves I'm an A :D yey~)
I'll go ILOVEMYSELF and rank me: 1-10, 10 being the highest... :D

○ Can't say mean things. 8
• • compromises without giving comments. 8 especially when I'm home, I can't talk too much or they'll murder me. Haha.
○ Worries a lot. 10
• • When there's a problem, they make sure it's not them/ they're not the cause. 6, sometimes I'm too scared to ask. Haha.
○ Responsible 6 IDK.
• • Serious when it comes to work, goals. 8
○ Organized and tidy. 8
• • Makes lists to organize. 10 Duh, I have a tag solely for lists! Haha. :))
• • Packs his/her bag neatly. 9
• • Follows plans. 8
• • Follows rules. 8 I can't say I haven't broken one.
○ Goes over the trouble to get the best outcome. 7
○ Shows interest in the smallest things. 9 sometimes, even though I'm interested at something, I pretend I'm not, and act cool. Haha.
○ Timid. 8
• • Secretly hides his stuff. 10
○ Modest. 6
○ Afraid and unsure of sudden attention. 8
○ In a resto/fastfood, has a hard time deciding what to eat. 8
○ Likes to make fun of others. 8 Guilty.
○ When having fun, s/he thinks of others, but dives in anyway. 9 Haha. xD

I'm sure I'm an A. Sometimes, it just doesn't show. xD
Anyway, what's your blood type? :D


My biggest thanks to U-KISS Music Box and Love and Life!

Labels: , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink