Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Friday, October 5, 2012 @ 2:29:00 AM
Romona Flower's Exes' Problems.

It's so awkward meeting an ex-boyfriend's girlfriend. Whether you say you have moved on, you'll still ask yourself, "why her?"

I am close to my ex boyfriends, Chino and Kevin. I love them. They are great guys that have been such a big part of my life. I am close to them because I realized that I need them to be just friends, rather than the probable "other half".

Anyway, Chino's girlfriend after me was a girl named Nicole. She was my classmate from prep, haha. I thought, wow, why her? She's a slut. She looks like a slut. She acts like a slut. Did he, like, change preferences? Gross. They broke up after a few months. Thankfully.

Next was Eighteen. Honestly, I liked her. She is pretty, she had great taste in music, very artistic, very cute, very smart... But, I didn't like her because I felt like she was so much like me (okay, feelingera). It  just feels wrong to me that he is dating someone who was so much like me. But, she's quite prettier, and way richer than me. I'm not sure if they're still together, tho.

Kevin had a few number of short time girlfriends after me. He felt that he needed to take revenge on the whole population of females because I broke his heart blah blah. But, after some time, he snapped out of it and we finally resolved our issue. And we became friends. When I was in Pisay, even if I didn't post it on FB or Twitter, even if I don't text him, he would contact me at the right times, when I couldn't talk to anybody else. He'd suddenly text, "Sana okay ka lang, kumusta ka na?" Or, "Umiinom ka sana ng gamot, sana hindi na sumasakit 'yung tiyan mo." He's such a sweet guy.

When he found his recent girlfriend, my first thoughts were, "engk. Bland. Blank. Ordinary." But he loved her so much, so I gave her a chance. After a few years, my dislike grew because she's such a bitch, had poor manners, was illogical. But, what she had that I didn't have was dedication. She wanted to stay with him. She was so in-love to the point of driving him away from the rest of the world.  He broke up with her. Good decision, too.

Why do I look at my exes' girlfriends and evaluate them?
1. I want to know what those girls have that I didn't have. Most of the time it's patience. I had the fun, and the care, but not the understanding.
2. I care about them. If they were to have girlfriends, they should have the best. Better than me in everything. And, poor them, there's no such girl better than me. Haha.

The point of this post is: My latest ex-boyfriend is now committed and I can't get over the fact that I don't like her, and that she is nothing like me. I guess that's what he wants, nothing like me. 

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink