Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Thursday, October 4, 2012 @ 3:34:00 PM
I had a dream last night.

[A/N] I will try my best to make this as honest and revealing as I can get.

Before I went to bed, the last thing I remember is thinking of Nikka Apostol. I was texting her on my mind about the type of girls we were: cutie, animated, colorful, petite... Then all of a sudden I was in a room.

It was a block room, one side didn't have a wall and opened to what looked like a typical western neighborhood. Let's call this side "the hole". Opposite to that side, there was a single door. I was seated facing the door. Out came Jemar and Ashley, saying their hi's before leaving through the hole. Followed by Fed, amazingly holding a ball. Then came my first group of friends: Mea, Nae, and Paula. Nae sat across me, and on her right was Paula. Mea sat on my left. There was a table, btw.

"Ano 'yung issue na sabi nila, lagi nalang daw kayong sunod samin ni Mea?" Nae asked. I honestly don't know what she's talking about.

"Never heard of that issue."

"'Yung ano, sabi nga nila lagi lang daw kayong sunod samin?"

"Hind ko nga alam kung ano 'yan." I said, a little annoyed. I look at Paula who was playing with Nae's hair.

"Kunwari ka lang na hindi mo alam, pero alam kong alam mo." To me, I thought she was implying something, but her voice and facial expression are all too innocent.

"Hindi 'yan ang naririnig kong issue. Katext ko lang si Nikka kanina, wala naman kaming napag-usapang ganyan."

Nae made a "okay, whatever" face.

"Eh, ikaw. Bat ba ang init ng ulo mo sakin? Nakikipagbati ako sayo, ayaw mo. Hindi kita papansin, ayaw mo. Magrereact ako, ayaw mo. Ano ba talagang gusto mo?"

Paula let go of Nae's hair and sat straight, looking quite distressed. Nae, just looked, disappointed. I look at Mea and she was, idk why, blank. Non-moving, looking far beyond her knees. Not smiling, not frowning. Just blank.

"Bakit ba hindi tayo makapagbati-bati? We were friends before, it shouldn't be a problem."

"Sabi ko kasi sayo, eh-" I don't know who Paula directed this statement to.

And then Nix came saying she received my text.

What.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink