Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Wednesday, February 2, 2011 @ 11:59:00 PM
A PercPep Combination.

It is such a crazy day!

So before going to the A PercPep Combination, I, Marian, Michelle, and Nathan went to Lutong Bahay to have dinner. Why did we spend cash on food when we got free food in the dorm? Well, 1) dorm food sucks; 2) LB (ouch) food is deli~yum!; and 3) we needed to have real food. After that, we dropped by the dorm for Marian's and Choi's jackets. I bought Silvanas for the three of us. :) And yey! I got fireworks in return! Well, of course, they were just saying that they called someone to set-up the fireworks for me, but still. I love it. :) Oh, and I've recruited Nathan as my new fan!

I AM IN-LOVE WITH THE TICKET.

If I could edit the meaning of IMBA in the dictionary, I will add "A PercPep Combination." I doubt that IMBA has an entry in the dictionary, though.

I know that I am from UP, because I think making fun of the other colors are funny. It's even funnier that a lot of outsiders came to watch the concert. LOL.

The performers where so cool and great and all the positive adjectives. I kept shouting and cheering for Wendi, Choi, Karla, Ran, and Miguel. Of course, those girls where with me and not really on the stage, and Miguel is non-existant, but still, it was funny. x)) Nadine was on stage! Dox was there, too. I'm glad at least I know someone famous. My throat died from cheering.

I wonder when I'll learn to do drums or other percussion instrument, or learn to do flips and stunts... When will I ever be really famous here in UP? O__o


Now my chance is dwindling, I have to graduate as a Physics Major to be famous. x___x

Labels: , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink