Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Monday, August 2, 2010 @ 10:56:00 PM
Math 17.

Math Review lead me to do the ff.:
♣ watch One Way at Megamall
-- Young Sky so handsome! :O How can such a talented guy look so good and perform so well? :O
-- Peter my soulmate ♥
~~~ Peter and Wendi -- even our names match!
~~~ he was wearing a shirt of my fave color (green)! :D
-- Chance so great! epic! :D
♣ eat (half of this week's food supply)
♣ camwhore out
-- picture, picture, picture
-- photoshop, edit, edit
♣ review Eevee's Paramdam Album
-- I srsly love Jerrick now. He is so funny, "the more the MANYer." LOL.
-- Eroplano is still the cutest song, with the cutest beat
-- Actually, I can relate to most of the songs, plus the beats so damn good.
-- I still can't help smiling when I read Craig's message, "hug hug hug :P"
-- I still can't believe it's "naroon, naroon" and not "naro~ naro~" x)) (if you don't get it, buy a copy and listen to the tracks.)
-- My fave song is still Larawan :)
♣ "study" Man That Can't Be Moved
-- I still love The Script.
-- I love the melody and the lyrics.
-- Someday, I'll sing this song. :) IDK how, but, yeah, whatever. :))

To my Math 17, I love you, too! :)) Haha...

(okay, my Prof said he really did make the exam easier, I'm no genius and that I figured.)

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink