Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Friday, July 9, 2010 @ 2:31:00 PM
Acquaintance Party (Practice Week).

WTH. I've never been this tired since Freshie Initiation (last year in Pisay).

It's so hard to exert effort for all the people in your corridor. :| That's just wrong. It makes you insomniac, and forces you on a diet.

I love GA, seriously. But this activity just makes me wanna scream sometimes. We all have things to do, okay? And if you didn't want to follow me, you shouldn't have assigned me to be your Asst. CorRep / 3rd Floor CorRep in the first place. And, come on. I did my best to make it really simple, and for the really really lazy ones to not have something to do.

I think the Perf later will be a blast. :P


I like BA 2&3. Please let them be the our partner corridor 'til the end. :|

Labels: ,

posted by LOR | Permalink