Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Tuesday, July 27, 2010 @ 1:50:00 AM
NIParty.

I LOVE MY PHYSICS BARKADA.

[edit]

I forgot what I was supposed to post, but one thing's for sure: I really do love my Physics friends. :)

I love Dan, Josh, and Damian (DJD, ooh~) for all the plans they've made for bonding sessions. If ever I do shift out to BS CE, I've got lots of memories with the dudes and the babes. :)

I love Aiko, Elsie, Nicole, and Jessie for all the laugh trips and chakaness.

Speaking of chakaness, I love Art Graeson for the being such a fanboy, and for teaching me how to ride the MRT, making my Eevee experience possible. :)

I love Reza and Jessica, they are just too cute to be ignored.

I love Tintin, Pam, and Han, my Geol Lab friends.

I love my blockmates. I love all my Math 17 classmates! For they share with me all the torture I feel from Sir Rizzie. I'm not alone. Haha. :))

I love my first set of Physics friends, Aldrich, Cephas, and Isabel. They are the first three at making me stay

I love the shared meals, shared movies, shared homeworks (hohoho), shared experiences, shared stories... :))

I love my Physics friends so much. ♥

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink