Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Thursday, July 15, 2010 @ 11:31:00 PM
An Update.

Because I need to keep myself sane.

Tei* is so annoying. He keeps telling people that I'm Job's** girlfriend. He introduced me to other Pisay Main people as such. Bullying up 'til now. T__T

I overslept. I missed PE. :| I don't want to walk to SM Marikina, whatever Ian and others say and do, I shall accomplish 17 Bonus walks and be exempted from the Final Exam.

I missed the College Pasiklaban. :| I wasn't able to secure a late night permit. And even if I had one, I won't go. I have a reaction paper to finish.

Speaking of reaction papers, dammit. Sabaw na utak ko. When I arrived here in the dorm, I talked to the laundry woman blah blah blah, had dinner, took a nice cold bath, and started my paper. And guess what, I can't think straight. Like my mind goes elsewhere. Do I have ADHD or something? O.o Irah and Justin helped me with the organizing part, and when I was about to really start, there's a Food Com meeting. And so on and so forth. I'm here, half way done.

Ashley Pajas said Jam looks like Vil. And so my Facebook primary pic is awkward. :|

I'm hungry. Don't have any food. :(

I'm broke. Damn, rent my SmartBro, please. O.o


*Tei - Pisay Main guy I met in Albay
**Job - Leader of Tei's Research Group, the bullied one
Mentioned them in one of my posts already.

Labels: , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink