Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Monday, July 26, 2010 @ 1:09:00 AM
I'm an Eevee fan :).

I never really fangirled for an OPM band. I'm a fan of Ely Buendia, of Eraserheads, of Bamboo, of Parokya ni Edgar, of 6 Cyclemind... but I never really fangirled over any of them. And then came Eevee.

So, the band with a pretty cute name (yes, the pokemon) played at the electi[V]e concert. They were seriously good. And Paolo was so cute. x) I downloaded their album, I got hooked. Marian said I think their cool because I can relate to the songs, but when she heard them... You know what happened. :)

[L-R, T-B : Craig Neniel, drums; Jerrick Sy, base; Paolo Segura, lead guitars; Enzo Villegas, vocals/guitars]

I watched their gig at SM Megamall. :)) All I wanted to do was fangirl. Maybe take a couple of pictures with them, then run before the clock strikes seven.
But, I got into their make-shift dressing room. Thanks Kuya Craig for taking me there :)) And, fine, you gave me a hug, which I didn't feel. Haha. Anyway, I stayed there before and after their perf. I didn't feel so out of place, really. They guys were loud and fun.
Thanks to Eevee's Mom, Ms. Queenie for taking care of me. :))

Met Elaisa, a fan turned friend of Eevee. She's so cool. She said, at first, you'll think them guys are so cool, but in the end, you'll see them as "parang mga adik lang, mga tambay sa kanto." Haha. :))

[ with Paolo Segura :) ]

Enzo and Paolo are really funny. :) I love their sharing band stories. My personal favorite would be the story of Enzo getting a tattoo (just last week) while the rest of the guys are waiting for him for the practice. Epic. xD


And so after tonight, I'm not really fangirling for Eevee again. Their not so exciting anymore, boo! Just kidding... I'll technically just be on the sideline, waiting for that 25,000 people to have their seat. x))


Sidenote, skip if you must.

My first time to ride the MRT. My first time to SM Megamall alone. My first time to actually chat and eat and laugh with recording artists. My first time to be treated by a recording artist. My first time to be given an album, Enzo's copy, too. My first time to be late in the dorm. My first time to just be, you know, cool. :)

When they played Larawan, I got really teary-eyed. I've heard the song a thousand times, I've thought of that a thousand times. But I was never moved this much. :( Eevee, when they play live, they don't just do it. They've got tricks up their sleeves that make you wanna listen and feel the song.

Saturday Night is a great song to lift up the mood. :))

Eevee is just like a musical barkada. Fun. ♥

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink