Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Monday, October 22, 2012 @ 2:06:00 AM
[late post] BIHAWO OUTREACH 2012.

Marcgell and I went to ATC for the gaming expo. We participated in the scavengers hunt by PC Express. We also met up with his couple orgmates to eat. Basically, we went out for a date before I needed to leave for the Bihawo Outreach, when something really weird happened. Lady Boss asked if I was bringing Marcgell along. I told her that she already said one too many "no non-KappaThEDs allowed". She said papayag naman s'ya basta magpaalam ng maayos. So, I took advantage and asked if I could bring my boyfriend along. Luckily, I was able to bring him along, for the second time around.

I asked Marcgell to lend me shirts because I no longer had clothes. We ended up looking crazy on the first day of the outreach.

I'm really not good with kids. I will murder them. I swear. But, you know, I couldn't because we were there to help them instead. Haha. I was able to endure a day-long play-work with the kids. We did lectures on disaster preparedness, too. Mine was totally impromptu, because, well, I didn't research, I didn't listen, too. But, I think I did a pretty good job with the basics. Haha :)

I loved the part where we gave out sleepers. Most kids preferred looks over quality. It is one of the many luxuries their situation can not afford. I tried my best to convince them to go for the quality, but, kids will be kids. We were there to make them happy.



Karla, Lady Boss Mich, Inah, Meeee, Lia


zebraaaaa


The night at Dawal, I was not able to enjoy to the fullest. When Irah and I went in our room to rest after dinner, we fell asleep. Funny thing is, Marcgell and ML were there watching TV with us. THEY DIDN'T EVEN WOKE US UP. They just left us and went to drink and have fun with the rest of the world. Brod Love jokingly said it was really what ML and Marcgell planned, to get us to bed early so they can have a look-out for possible hit-ons. When Irah and I woke up, it was already curfew, they were no longer releasing drinks, and everyone were told to go to bed. Bad thing, too, was Marcgell being kinda drunk. Since I'm not the kind that takes care of drunk people (since I'm the drunk person, on most occasions), Irah took care of my boyfriend for me. Haha. ML and I were just cheerleaders.

Irah and I had a private pool party the next day, well, not that private. We were joined by Inah, Albei, and our boyfriends ML and Marcgell. They tried teaching us to swim. Hahaha. :)) We also had some chismis over lunch.

T'was fun without the booze. Next year again, definitely!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink