Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Sunday, October 14, 2012 @ 5:51:00 PM
Reasons Why I Love Marcgell.

1. He is my friend.
He knows me more than anyone else. Well, he used to. Now that we're together, there seems to be things we don't want to hear from each other. But, still, he knows me well.

2. He keeps me sane.
After driving me insane. Parang politiko. Will secretly destroy roads para asahan parin ng masa. Charot.

3. He needs me. I need him
Because I will be there for you even when I hate you.

4. He is always thinking of logical solutions.
Unlike me who acts on feelings.

5. He thinks highly of himself.

6. He is a fan.
I know. All you guys are my fans.

7. He puts up with me.
Very patient. Unlike me.

8. Considerate.
Unlike me.

adding...

9. He let's me eat whatever I want.
...most of the time.

10. He's always telling me that akin lang sya.

Labels: , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink