Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Thursday, December 8, 2011 @ 3:13:00 AM
TLDR.

Madalas akong tanungin ni Marcgell, "'di ka ba naniniwala?"

'Di raw ba ako naniniwala na mahal nya ako? Or, na ako lang? Or this, or that? Hindi ko diretsong masagot ang tanong na ito. Iba kasi kapag trust at faith 'yung issue.

Una sa lahat, hindi naman talaga ako 'yung tipo ng tao na mahilig mag-trust sa iba. In all honesty, kay Marcgell lang 'ata ako naging honest ng tuloy-tuloy... 'Yun nung hindi pa kami. Totoo, may times na nag-lie ako kina Mea, Irah, Ivana, Reyna, Toffer, Paula, Nica, Vil, Pajas, Arden, Andrew... Pero kay Marcgell, wala akong maisip na time na I lied. I might have, siguro about something stupid and irrelevant with life. It's ironic, actually, knowing that he's a blabbermouth.

And, well, nung nagawa n'ya ngang isabay ako sa ibang babae n'ya, nawala lahat ng trust ko sakanya. 'Yung tipong, "there's a lie in there, somewhere," every single time he tells me something. He exaggerates things, over-reacts, and well, he's selfish, too. Lying to him is like breathing. I should just nod and say okay. That's how my mind worked during those times.

IDK how I got past that stage. Maybe, just maybe, it's love. LOL. Ang cheesy, shit! Shoot me now! :)))

It's faith. Faith in this relationship. I want to believe that this is it. Anong sense ng relationship kapag iisipin mong, "maghihiwalay rin lang kami."? Di ba? (At, 'yun nga, may natutunan naman pala ako kay Vil. Yey~!) I want to believe that, even if we failed to start this right, we'll have to end this right: together at the altar.

It's faith. Faith in him. I want to believe him when he tells me he loves me. I want to believe that we really will make everything okay. I want to believe that all this shit, every little drama, is just me over-reacting. I want to hear every "I love you" and chills will run down my spine. I want to read every "I love you" and a brand new smile will find my face. I want to feel every hug and every kiss, and know that he really loves me.


I don't like you lying to me. I don't want you to pretend. So, please, tell me everything. I know, it takes time, but I'll trust you completely again someday. For someone who rushed into a relationship, who am I to demand time, right? WRONG. I get what I want, and that's time. Time for you to spoil me more... SELFISH? Haha. :))

Also... Maybe I have my guards up too high for a girl who's demands keep coming in... But, you know, all the hassle is worth it, right?

Labels: , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink