Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Monday, November 14, 2011 @ 8:44:00 PM
2nd Sem.

I am finally, officially, enrolled for the 2nd sem of 2011-2012.

And, I have to say, this, by far, is the hardest enrollment. I could have died if I went to battle alone. So, thank you so much to Serville James, for helping me with the shifting shit (tho, I got rejected) and for helping me look and get subject(s); to Clarisse Mari, for the moral support, and company, and food; to LA, for the harsh but true life stories that kept me motivated; to my ex-roommate, Chan, for always cheering for me from the side-line; and, to my Marcgell Adrian, who, even if miles away, kept me going. I love you, all~!


Ang drama, no? :)

Labels: , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink