Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Friday, November 4, 2011 @ 1:43:00 AM
.

There are things I can't seem to learn: Patience and Trust.

People mistake my lack of creativity of giving up and letting go as patience. There have been a lot of times that I just want to say "it's enough", but I can't think of a way to express it. Hindi ko maisip kung paano ko sasabihing, ayoko na. Then there are times that I make up my mind, I'm sure I want to end something, other things come up and won't let me to. 'Yun bang tipong, hindi ka pala pwedeng mag-give up. Kasi 'yun ang sabi ng society, or ng religion, or ng parents mo, or ng friends mo... And so I pretend to enjoy whatever's there. Then it becomes a "part" of normal life. I just ignore it.

Trust. I don't trust people completely. There's always a part on me that says, "baka gaguhin ka rin n'yan." Still, I'm the type of person that gives everything 'til I'm sure it's wrong to do so.
I started doubting when I told the truth and was accused of lying. It might have happened several times, but, one too many cases. It escalated when I lied and got away with it. Why is everybody trying to complicate everything?

The rain makes me think too much.


Labels: , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink