Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Sunday, December 4, 2011 @ 2:21:00 AM
UPDATE.


Andami kong gustong i-blog.

This weekend, as in Saturday and Sunday, lang siguro ang matinong rest day, ulet, for a very long time.
BUT, I'm not complaining for the lack of time to do nothing. I love having something to do. Since, ayoko ng dull moments with just myself.

Anyway, like I said, andami kong gustong i-post. I want to talk about Mommy Cams, Ninang Kim, Rock Infinitum 3, Marcgell, Christmas, my Lola Lily, Marcgell, my batchmates, and some other stuff... like acads. 'Cause I have that, too. :|


Anyway, I really missed Mommy Cams. It's been two months, and, well... Ayokong masanay na wala sya. I'm so glad na nag-attend sya ng Rock Infinitum 3. Tho, hindi kami nakapag-kwentuhan, ang saya ko pa rin na nakita ko sya, busy, hyper. Buti na rin at dumating sya, since may nag-entertain ng alumni. (Totally forgot about that. :O Oops.)

Saludo ako kay Ninang Kim. Hindi ko sya piniling maging ninang, at wala lang talaga akong choice noon, na, parang binigay talaga sya ni God para maging ninang ko. x) Hala. OA na. Anyway, maganda grades n'ya, may social life siya, at ang sexy nya talaga. x___x Someday, I'll be like her. HAHAHAHA.

Hindi ko na naman pinag-iisipan mga sinasabi ko dito...

Jejemon.

Labels: , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink