Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Sunday, December 11, 2011 @ 2:52:00 AM
Theta Epsilon @ 38.


I am Lor, batch head of 11D, now Lady Herald of Theta Epsilon Sorority. I may be a part of the baby batch, but I am an active member. As much as possible, I finish everything I have to do to be able to help with Sorority work.

Theta Epsilon, even from the very start, seems so perfect for me. It's really hard to explain things that should be kept low profile. So, as of now, just take my word for it. This sisterhood is perfect for me. :)


Helping other people is never easy. We have to plan it, put it to paper, look for money / sponsors, put it to paper, and finally execute the plan. We are but students, too. We are busy with acads, family matters, friends. Still, we make everything work. We were able to have the blood letting activity and the outreach program.

Being in a sorority has its advantages. First of, it gets in your resume. Second, you get to experience the wealth of the alumni. No kidding. And, well, of course, the undeniable good memories made with the brods and sisses. :) Memories of working together, simple chit-chats, and going through drama together.


Sis Inah, my high school senior, thank you for inviting me into this exclusive circle. Congratulations for being the Lady Keeper of the Whip.

Mommy Cams, then LKW, thank you for convincing me to join. Thank you for telling me to never give up. Thank you for telling me to always follow my heart. :) I love you still.

Bossang Cherry, kahit ilang ulit n'yo akong sinindak para lang maibigay 'yung gusto mong iparating - show your worth - Thank you. My loyalty is forever yours.

Lia, my batchmate, now Lady Keeper of the Scroll, my partner in crime (forever and ever), I love you. :) Sums it all.

My other batchmates, Mai, Van, Amery, Chel, and Ienne, sisses, let's all give back to the sorority. :) Let's work together. Let's make more lives easier, let's spread more laughter. :) I love you~!


HAPPY 38th YEARS, UP THETA EPSILON SORORITY!
Truth and Enlightenment through service to all.



P.S.

Thank you, aTheng Connie, founder, for the jacket~! :)

caricature by Maj Rosario (color via PS, me)

Labels: , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink